Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default I forget the code added on my execl report

If you got help in this forum, you could type your name "Jane", without
double quotes in the Search For .... well, never mind - checked profile, it
thinks this is the only post you've ever made here. Tarzan had 1 Jane, we've
had many, but apparently no of them was you.

More information is definitely required. Also, define "code" - is it
possible you are talking about a password used to lock a workbook or
worksheet?

"Jane" wrote:

I forget the code added on my execl report,who can tell me?thanks.