Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Phyllis Phyllis is offline

Default How do I insert a row at the end of a table.

I had forgotten it was called a "list" rather than a "table." Asking help
about inserting a row at the end of a "list" rather than at the end of a
"table" gave me the answer. My bad. Thanks.
--
PT

"Phyllis" wrote:

If I click the last row and use "insert row" function, it will insert the row
before the last row. If I click the first row below the table and use
"insert row" the row will insert below but not in the table. If I just type
in the first row below the table, the row doesn't get added to the table. I
am stumped.
--
PT