Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default how do i change tab highlight default color or contrast in 2003

"Different shade" with respect to what?

Other tabs?

You do know you can color the tabs in Excel 2003?

Perhaps create a template so all new workbooks would have colored tabs?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:31:01 -0700, jhassler
wrote:

The contrast on the sheet tabs in Excel 2003 is Minimal. I have tried
changing my xp theme etc to no advantage. I remember in previous version the
tabs would almost be a different shade. I work with groups sometime and this
visual is important. Is there a setup function or default that can be
altered.