Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sloth sloth is offline

Default always present input form

I have a spreadsheet with 10 output sheets. The output changes
depending upon which product is being analyzed, which is set in a
product input cell on the summary sheet. I would like to be able to
change the product from any of the 10 output sheets. Any suggestions
on how to go about this? I don't like having to flip back to the
summary page everytime I want to change products and I prefer to have a
solution that is more than just using hyperlinks to simplify the
navigation. I was thinking about creating a form that resided on top
of the active sheet that would allow for changes in input, but I
imagine there might be a better solution. Thanks.