Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Employee Tracking

If I correctly read the formula that *you* constructed, it should be very
easy.

I see that your sheet names, as you entered in your formula, a
Day1
Day2
Day3
.... etc.
With *no* space between the Day and the number ... Is that correct?

So, let's say that you wish to place this sheet list in an out-of-the-way
location of your sheet, say Z1 to Z31.

In Z1 enter:
Day1

Then, click back into Z1.
Hover the cursor over the lower right corner of the selected cell Z1, until
the cursor changes from a fat white cross to a skinny black cross.
Then click and drag down to Z31.

The Day1 should automatically increment as you drag down the column to
Day31.

That's all it takes!
It's fortunate that you're using this type of sheet name, which can easily
be autofilled down a column.
You would otherwise have to key in each name if the names were complicated.

Now, this formula should work for you:

=SUMPRODUCT(SUMIF(INDIRECT("'"&Z1:Z31&"'!C5"),"Ale x",INDIRECT("'"&Z1:Z31&"'!
C6")))

--
HTH,

RD

"Gymclass14 via OfficeKB.com" <u26166@uwe wrote in message
How do I make a list of my sheet names so the formula works? Thanks for

all
the help. I am new to using Excel and appreciate all the help!!!