Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Renee Renee is offline

Default Pointer shapes

I understand that each shape has a meaning such as the hourglass means
"working" however, is there a place where I can find the meanings of each
different shape? My daughter sent me a spread sheet that I needed to edit
for her. When I copied and pasted it into my program the pointer was
something I hadn't seen before. It was an outlined "pkus" sign. The arrow
doesn't appear on the spreadsheet at all. I checked for customized pointers
but found nothing. Could she have a dirfferent version of Excel than I do?