Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dallman Ross Dallman Ross is offline

Default Graphing problem. Please help.

In . com,
mizterbusy spake thusly:

I have a graph with columns and lines on 2 axes. I'm using the
format "Line-Column on 2 axes" but i want specific data sets
presented on lines and others on columns.

I'm confused about where you see the format description "on 2
axes." I use plenty of two-axes charts, but I've never seen that
description in the selection-type area.

In any case, I think what you're asking is how to change some
of the data to be a different chart type. Simply click in the
chart on that data set. When it's highlighted, right-click
and choose a different chart type. The type will apply to
that data set only.

Dallman