Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default how do you hide SUM(number1,[number2],...

Karen
I don't see what you mean. I see the box but it appears below the
active cell. Post back with specifics about the cells involved. Also,
describe what cells are visible on the screen as you do this. Otto
"Karen@Industrialrevolution"
om wrote in message
Otto,

When I am in a cell and use the @sum button to total a column of numbers,
yellow box appears that has SUM(number1,[number2],... This box is right
next
to the cell I am putting the total into. This box is in my way when I am
highlighting the area to sum.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Karen
Tell us more. What are you doing? In detail. What is happening?
In
detail. For instance, what box? HTH Otto
"Karen@Industrialrevolution"
. com wrote in message
This box is in my way when using @sum, but I am unable to find how to
hide
it.

how do you hide SUM(number1,[number2],...