Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot tables hide info drop down menu

If this is a field in the page area, some items may be hidden.
Right-click on the field button, and choose Field Settings
In the Hide Items list, click on any selected items, to unselect them.
Click OK

JSM wrote:
I have a pivot table and I need to hide data on the worksheet. When I access
the drop down menu, all of the categories do not appear on the list. How do
I get all items to appear in the drop down menu? What causes this?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures