Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SteveW SteveW is offline

Default WORKDAY() and probably more

It was only deleted from his view/newsreader
This is Usenet

Steve

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 00:35:38 +0100, Epinn
wrote:

No, please don't delete my message. I want it.

As you know, I was learning about WORKDAY( ). So, I changed my
clock/calendar to 2008 to test the formula for leap year. Then I forgot
to change it back. After a few days, I realized and then I changed it
back to 2006.

If you have read my other post, you will be aware that I do my best in
terms of etiquette. So, always ask first before anyone jumps to
conclusion.

For the record, I DID NOT try to have my post on top by changing the
date!!

I really like to have all my messages because I haven't recorded all
into my database yet. Glad I caught your message. Please recover if
you have deleted.

Epinn

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Since your system date is wrong, I am taking the liberty of deleting your
message.
Some do this on purpose to make sure that their message is at the top.
Did
you?