Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Khurum Khurum is offline

Default I want to multiple workbooks that have the same columns

Hi Rob

Like a loser I cant get it to work. The list does not detail what each one
does and some of them come up with errors and so dont run. I dont suppose
you know which of the named list is the one im after?

Khurum

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Khurum

If you use Alt-F8 you see the list of macro's in the workbook
Select the one you want and press Run

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Khurum" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron

I think this is what I need, but am unsure what to do. I downloaded
codefile and i set up 4 test spreadsheets in a file called Data. Now how do
I run your codefile to join all these files into a new spreadsheet? Sorrry
if this is all very basic. Thanks for taking the time to help so far.

Khurum

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Khurum" wrote in message ...
Hi, I really dont have that much knowledge in this area. I have about 200
worksheets all with the same structure of columns. They have differing data
and all need to be put into 1 workbook. Copy and pasting would obviously do
it but due to the number it would take forever. Any one know what to do?