Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default drop boxes, entering input

If you're trying to add the new information to lists that you have on
other sheets, maybe this example from Dave Peterson will help:

http://www.contextures.com/xlForm02.html

There's a data entry page, and a macro that adds the entered item to the
bottom of a list on another sheet.

Chris850 wrote:
I am trying to create a workbook where I use list boxes to select the year,
month, and salesperson, after the selections are made I enter the data in
specific cells. From there it will be put in differnt sheets and formula
throughout the workbook. The issue I am having is that when I select another
month, year, or salesperson and enter the data in the same cells all the

How do I get the data that I entered for January, 2005 for Mike to stay in
the appropriate cells. I would like to use the same cells to enter all the
data but it needs to stay where it is put throughout the workbook when
different criteria is selected in the listboxes.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures