Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] millerli26@gmail.com is offline

Default Excel adding blank rows when sorting

I have a list of customers our company sends birthday cards when they
come around. I am importing the list from Access to Excel and then
using Sort to put them in order of month and then day, both descending
so that I can delete everything but the month that I need. Excel puts
all the customers with blank birthdate fields at the top just as it did
before so I can delete them, but now below those fields it has blank
rows from 2700-4139 before it begins with the January birthdays and
continues on as normal.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?