Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Epinn Epinn is offline

Default Apologies for triple post

Don't worry, JaneV. I am glad that I *did* give you the benefit of the doubt citing that you might be experiencing Newsreader problem.

Clarification - When I talked about asking for forgiveness, I was strictly speaking for myself. It was not an insinuation. I was right about "silence is golden." The more I talk, the more the confusion. I have decided to keep quiet now.

You are welcome on the board. By the way, did you get the help that you wanted?

Epinn

"Janev" wrote in message ...
Sorry about the triple post - I was having trouble with usenet.

Janev