Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default The 1st and 2nd rows of my worksheet have disapeared?

The ScrollArea property was blank so that didn't work.

"Ken Johnson" wrote:

Bill R wrote:
Row 3 is the first one shown. I tried to unhide them but it didn't work. When
I insert new rows they still start with row 3. Where are the missing 1st and
2nd rows?

Hi Bill,

Could be the sheet's scroll area property is set at $3:$65536.

To check that out...

1. Right click the sheet tab
2. Select View code from the popup. This takes you to the VB editor.
3. In the VB editor go View|Properties Window then look for ScrollArea
in the left column of the properties window. If there is an address in
the right column then just delete it.
4. Press Alt + F11 to get back to Excel.

Ken Johnson