Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
F. Lawrence Kulchar F. Lawrence Kulchar is offline

Default NAMES DEFINED

Dear sir:

I was ABLE to dl Name Manager

However:

1) I do not see the "list names" button...I only see copy list of name to
another workbook??

2) I do NOT see the "names dd-mmm-yyyy" sheet

I do NOT see the Pickup Button!!

I KNOW I AM 3/4 THERE, BUT STILL NOT YET THERE.

please advise AND thank you.

FLKULCHAR

"F. Lawrence Kulchar" wrote:

Dear sir:

I was ABLE to dl Name Manager

However:

1) I do not see the "list names" button...I only see copy list of name to
another workbook??

2) I do NOT see the "names dd-mmm-yyyy" sheet

I do NOT see the Pickup Button!!

I KNOW I AM 3/4 THERE, BUT STILL NOT YET THERE.

please advise AND thank you.

FLKULCHAR

Th

"Jan Karel Pieterse" wrote:

Hi F.,

Is it possible to transfer (copy and paste ???) a list of names that I
have defined in one workbook ...into another workbook??

Download my Name Manager (www.jkp-ads.com/officemarketplacenm-en.asp)

- install it
- control-shift-n starts it
- click the list names button
- close nm
- copy the "names dd-mmm-yyyy" sheet to the new workbook
- open NM again
- click the Pickup button.
- select names to transfer.

done.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com