Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
muzickdoc muzickdoc is offline

Default Refresh Data in Excel Spreadsheet

How do I refresh data in MS-Excel 2003 w/o manually pressing F2 and enter?

The issue is I have a coulnmn that was brought in from an external data
source as text format, when the column should have been accounting format or
currency format. When I re-format the column to accounting or currency, the
amounts are not refreshed to reflect the new format until I manually touch
the cell by pressing F2 and enter. This would be OK, except that I have 2500
rows of information to refresh. Is there a way to have the column
automatically refresh?