Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rich In Pgh Rich In Pgh is offline

Default Shared Workbook Ability For Users To Enter New Records.

Hello! I have been given the task of creating a shared workbook to be used at
30 locations around the country. There will be one user at each location
using the workbook. I have the workbook desigend, heavy with validation,
tips to enter their data etc to make it as foolproof as possible. My only
concern is that as users are entering records how can I prevent them from
entering records on the same line at the same time??? Is there some type of
a form I can develop using VBA perhaps where the data will be gathered and
they perhpas click a command button and it will put it on the next available
line??? I am totally stuck here. Any thoughts on this would be greatly
appreciated!!! :)