Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marisol Marisol is offline

Default how do i create a new check box in excel?

I'm trying to create a new check box in excel. I'm able to place the box in
a cell, but not sure how to use the formula function. DO I have to create a
macro? The basic formula I'd like to use is if the box is checked, I want
another cell to read, "verified." In addition, I want the entire sheet
protected, other than the check box option. Can someone help? THis is my
first time trying this, so a step by step process would really help!!!
Thanks,
Marisol