Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Copy macro to another workbook

You could save it in your personal.xls file, and always have it available?

Else, normal way, block it, <Ctrl<C, go to the vba module in the other
sheet, and <Ctrl<V

"FTM" wrote:

Hello,
I greatly enjoy "playing" with macro's in excel created by recording my
actions; I have no programing back ground so I'm afraid Visual Basic is a
mystery to me. I have recorded macros which I would like to use in other
workbooks without the original workbook being available. Basically I just
want a way to copy a macro from one workbook so that I can use it in another.
Thanks in anticipation
Fiona