EBARSCH

Default Quattro to Excel File Conversion

QUATTRO PRO 10 files use .qpw suffix. Is there a conversion program for this?

"Myrna Larson" wrote:

Conversions Plus, $70 as www.dataviz.com will do this.

I have the product. If you have just one or two files, you can email them to
me and I will convert and send back. myrna larson <at charter <dot net,
without any spaces.

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:23:02 -0700, "t" wrote:

Is there a conversion utility that will convert Quattro .wb2 files to excel ?
The files were created under Quattro v 6 for windows... Running Office 2003
here... any help would be appreciated...

thanks... t