Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ferrero Ed Ferrero is offline

Default I have a doubt!

Hi Jaleel,

Quite a few of us post questions (and answers) in usenet as opposed to the
html interface for the newsgroups. We miss out on the fancy ticks and
formatting, but gain in speed and ease of use.

Ed Ferrero

Hi to all,

It is quite recently I became an addict to this Discussion Board. I am
much
amazed to see the depth of knowledge in Excel of some adorable persons,
who
give instant and accurate answers to the queries. But I have a doubt.
Why
there are no green ticks to their wonderful answers and keeps the question
as
still unanswered? Or is Microsoft keeping a specific answer for which
only
they will give the green tick? Didn't you ever think of it?

Regards,

Jaleel