Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default How do I combine multiple worksheets into one worksheet?

Hi Lianne

Ron de Bruin has lots of code examples to merging worksheets or
workbooks. Take a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Lianne" wrote in message
I have a woorkbook with multiple sheets (100+) which I need to analyse.
need to combine all the worksheet data into one worksheet to be able
manipulate.
All worksheets have the same table format but all contain different
numbers
of rows. I will receive a different report each month from which I
need all
the worksheets combined but each time there may be a different number
of
worksheets and a different number of rows.
Is there a way to combine these into one 'lump' of data??
Thanks