sony654

Harlan - Thankyou very much. Your advise is right on. Thans again - Tom

"Harlan Grove" wrote:

"sony654" wrote...
Below is the formula I am now using (thanks to the group input). How do I
update to return "0", as opposed to N/A#, if all cells B41:P41 are empty.

=LOOKUP(2,1/((B41:P410)*ISNUMBER(B41:P41)),B41:P41)-(I5*J5)

"Harlan Grove" wrote:
"sony654" wrote...
Julie, Aladin, Harlan: Thankyou very much. Now when no cells are
populated with a number 0, it returns #N/A. What can I add to return
"0", if no cells are populated. Thanks for everything on this . Tom

=IF(COUNTIF(Range,"0"),<original_formula_here,0)

Reread my reply immediately above and try to figure it out. Maybe I need to
make explicit that you'll need to replace Range with the range you're
checking, and you shouldn't include the leading = in
<original_formula_here.