Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default emailing workbooks

i have an excel spreadsheet at work that i have to email to other employees
as it is updated. i recently had to have windows xp reloaded , until this
time i could click on the email icon on the excel toolbar and it would ask me
if i wanted to send the complete workbook , i would click ok or yes and the
outlook express box would open and i could send it . this worked and the
people i sent it to could open both worksheets. since my windows was reloaded
now when i click the email icon the mailbox opens right under the toolbar and
if i send the workbook as an attachment it arrives as just the sheet that was
open not the entire workbook. i have windows xp sp2 and outlook express. can
anyone tell me how to email the entire workbook so all the sheets can be
opened and viewed thanks