Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default How can I embed a document/object in a "cell" in the xl workbook?

Move the cell pointer to the cell you want the object in and click INSERT on
the menu. From the INSERT menu click OBJECT and in the OBJECT dialog box
click the CREATE FROM FILE tab. Click the LINK TO FILE and DISPLAY AS ICON
check boxes, click the BROWSE command button, locate the file and click on
it. Click the INSERT button in the file dialog box and then click OK in the
OBJECT dialog box to return to the workbook.

--
Kevin Backmann

"Bharat" wrote:

I want to embed a document in a "cell". It should be displaying as an icon in
the cell and should be open once you double-click on it.