Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Calculations in piviot tables

Hi

In addition to Allllen's suggestion, it can sometimes be difficult to
achieve just what you want with calculated fields or calculated items
inside the PT.
If this is the case, then an additional column in the source data to
carry out your calculation, and then including the new column in the
range for the PT can provide the answer.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Allllen" wrote in message
Here is some starter information

If you need something more complex, click on the pivot table toolbar,
then
Formulas calculated field. You can do more complicated things
there. Play
around with that a bit and I am sure you will get what you need.

--
Allllen

"sansimeon" wrote:

I am pulling data from analysis services into a piviot table. Is
there a way
withing the pivot table to add a calculation please?