Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default How do I insert a pound sign infront of different values in ce

Sorry, this is an erroneous post!
Stefi

€˛Stefi€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Select the cells in question and format them as currency choosing Sub
SingleCust()
custid = InputBox("Enter a Customer ID!")
On Error GoTo NoCust
Columns("A").Find(What:=custid, _
After:=Range("A1"), _
LookAt:=xlWhole, _
LookIn:=xlValues, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False).Activate
firstrow = ActiveCell.Row
' If firstrow 0 Then
lastrow = Columns("A").Find(What:="*", _
After:=ActiveCell, _
LookAt:=xlPart, _
LookIn:=xlValues, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False).Row - 1
If lastrow < firstrow Then
lastrow = Columns("B").Find(What:="*", _
After:=Range("B1"), _
LookAt:=xlPart, _
LookIn:=xlValues, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _
MatchCase:=False).Row
End If
If firstrow 2 Then
Range("A2:A" & firstrow - 1).EntireRow.Hidden = True
End If
Range("A" & lastrow + 1 & ":A65536").EntireRow.Hidden = True
Exit Sub
NoCust:
MsgBox custid & " does not exist!"
End Sub

€˛tintintravels€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Excel 2003 - Ihave mulitple cells with different values in them and want to
insert a pound sign infrontof each value. I can do this one by one but is
there a quick way to insert a pound sign in multiple cells without a) doing
each cell one at a time and b) without deleting the values in each cell?

Thank