Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Copy & Paste Chart

I actually expected to see this:

=EMBED("MSGraph.Chart.8","")

meaning a Microsoft Graph Chart object (the one used in PowerPoint and Word)
was embedded in Excel. I honestly don't know how to embed a regular Excel
chart in such a way as to display this kind of thing in the formula bar.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Bob Barnes" wrote in message
Jon,

Here's the Formula Bar on the "Snapshot Chart"...
=EMBED("Excel.Chart.8","")

Thank you - Bob

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

What's your question? You don't say what you're looking for. What does
the
formula bar say in parentheses after "EMBED"?

You can copy the chart as a pictu hold Shift while selecting the Edit
menu, choose Copy Picture, and choose the On Screen and Picture options.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Bob Barnes" wrote in message
I can Copy & Paste an Excel Chart from one Workbook to another.

However, another User, when copying an Excel chart, and Pasting
into another Workbook, gets the Chart essentially as a "Snapshot"
with "EMBED".

Ideas???

TIA - Bob