Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lk lk is offline

Default How do you attach tabs to make one page or several pages?

You can select all three tabs at the same time then convert to Adobe. There
are many ways to select the tabs: right click on a tab and choose select
all, hold the control key down and click the tabs with your mouse, are a few.

(not sure if this is an issue - we "own" the full Adobe and can do the above
conversion)

"warrior1" wrote:

I'm trying to make one file out of an excel worksheet that has 3 worksheets.
I don't want 3 files, I need to make 3 pages. Then I'm going to convert it
to Adobd PDF. How do I make the pages. How do I attach them to end of each
worksheet?