Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MyVeryOwnSelf MyVeryOwnSelf is offline

Default How do you attach tabs to make one page or several pages?

I'm trying to make one file out of an excel worksheet that has 3
worksheets. I don't want 3 files, I need to make 3 pages. Then I'm
going to convert it to Adobd PDF. How do I make the pages. How do I
attach them to end of each worksheet?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

If your aim is a PDF file with three pages, I’ve done it this way. It’s not
elegant, admittedly.

Print the workbook to the “Microsoft Office Document Image Writer.” This
opens a “Microsoft Office Document Imaging” window for each worksheet.

Next, combine the worksheets into a single document. To do this, notice
that each of the “Imaging” windows has a left pane with thumbnails of the
page(s). Using right-click, “Copy” one or more thumbnails from the left
pane of one window and “Paste” it into the left pane of another. Repeating
this, the entire document can be merged into a single window. Finally,
print from that window.

Hope this helps.

If you do this sort of thing a lot, you might want to look into
http://fineprint.com/products/fineprint/index.html
for an add-on program that (among many other features) can combine several
print jobs into one, with fewer steps than using Image Writer.