Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kassie kassie is offline

Default Result = to 0 says false

FALSE = 0, Becky

Not knowing the formulae used, and how it ends up with FALSE, I cannot
really assist you. Suggest youd repost, and give more specific information.
Of particular interest would be the formula that resuls in FALSE.

"Becky" wrote:

I am pulling my hair out at this point and need some help.

I have a worksheet with many cells and calculations.
I have calculations performing on results of a calculation. In then end of
all of this I have a If statement that says IF(Y4=0,"Yes","No")
In the function argument box it says that Y4 is false and the result inthat
cell is 0.
So it is telling me that 0 is not equal to 0.

I don't get it. This was a sheet I got from an end user and at first I
thought it was her formatting so I copied the contents and pasted the values
and did the calculations my self. Still same result. Then I started the
whole sheet over from scratch and still same result.

If this is not clear I can post the cells and their contents. Just let me
know what you need.