Jon Peltier

Nikki -

The last approach, Line-Column Combination Chart with Sparse Data Range,
is probably easiest to get the spacing correct.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Nikki wrote:

Clustered-I saw there was a link to a website that had the directions - Now I
am not sure about how to add the spacing to the graph.
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...olAndLine.html

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

What kind of bar chart do you have? Clustered, Stacked?

"Nikki" wrote in message

I have a graph that has six series. Each column has a line that goes with

it.

Ex-
Pink bar and Pink Line
Blue Bar and Blue Line
Green Bar and Green Line

Now all the lines line up on the middle bar which happens to be pink. I
want each data point to line up with the correct color bar not with the
middle bar.
--
Thanks,
Nikki