Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Excel_Still_Stumps_ME Excel_Still_Stumps_ME is offline

Default Sumif referring to range names formulas not updating

I have several sheets rolling into a summary sheet. The data is by location
and data type. Using SUMIF referring to range names to get the numbers in
the right place. My formulas are not updating automatically though automatic
calculation is selected in Options.

In order to update the formulae, must go through each cell and F2 [ENTER].

I tried F9 and all the variations of F9 - does not work.

Anyone know what's wrong?