Myrna Larson

It doesn't make sense to me. I've never heard of multiplying two dates
together. Adding and subtracting, yes, but not multiplying or dividing. Please
try again to explain, including how Saturdays come into the picture.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:53:02 -0800, "Biff"
wrote:

I work for a homebuilder and we have created an excel spreadsheet for our
Construction schedule. As the schedule runs now, it does not include
Saturdays.
We need to multiply two dates together that equals a date which will include
a Saturday date. Does that make sense? Any help is greatly appreciated!