Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

Default font color

Yes, when you go in to format the conditional formatting, select the patterns
tab and choose whatever color you want the cell's fill to be.

"Pa Maher" wrote:

Is there a way to conditionally set a cell's fill?

"Office Helper" wrote:

Excel has Conditional Formatting option that can do this for you. Go to
Format | Conditional Formatting after you've selected the range. Put in "Is
Equal to" 1 and change the font color in the drop down. THen click the add
button and repeat for 2. It allows you to check 3 parameters.

"Cheryl" wrote:

Can I set a cell to equal a font color, such as:
if any cell within B4 to B21 equals "1" I would like the "1" to
automatically come up red, if its a "2" then it will be yellow.
Thanks