Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JacobS JacobS is offline

Default Automatically refresh XML Maps when opening a workbook

Hi all,

I seem unable to figure out how to solve this little problem. I've created
an XML map to import XML data in Excel and that works lika a charm. But I
want the maps to be automatically updated every time I open the workbook so
changes in the XML file are reflected in the Excel spreadsheets. But how -
the documentation does not offer much help, but simply states that I need to
do the refresh manually. Surely there must be a way to automate this .....

br
JacobS