Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vedad Vedad is offline

Default Data from two sheets make up real time list in the new sheet??

Hi excelent

I'm a new bee (total idiot) in VBA programming. Until now I just used some
easy formulas in Excel sheets, but I have an ambition about learning more
about VBA and more advanced functions in Excel.

Since I'm so inexperienced, I was not sure where to start (and I was hoping
that it can be solved easily with some embedded Excel functions) Therefore, I
presented the whole problem hoping that somebody will help me at least in
which direction to go.

You gave me the whole code, and it might be just what I need, but I need
just a little bit more information what this code does and what I need to
learn about. I already got some books on Excel and will throw myself into
reading as soon I figure out what I need to know :-)

--
Vedad

"excelent" skrev:

hi vedad
ok back from work :-)

do u mean help to put kode in a module and use or...?