Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Excel Chart grays out after you deselect it.

Hi,

Tools Options View Objects - Show Objects

Cheers
Andy

Mike Miller wrote:
I have a chart in excel, when the chart is selected it will show up, then
when you select the data in the actual cells, the chart will gray out. When
you copy the data to a new document it works fine. Its a very large document
so I do not want to have to do that. It will still occur if I place a new
sheet and try a test. I am unsure of why this is happening, there are only
two things, its either and option or a corrupted sheet.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info