Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] cmarinac@figpartners.com is offline

Default How do keep colors from a table in MS Excel intact when pastin

Thanks Ron ... I do not copy from another workbook. Rather, I am copying
from MSExcel into MSWord or MS Publisher and the colors of the text do not
transfer.

I also, notice that the colors on my Print Preview are turned off too (but
the Black & White option on Page Setup is NOT checked). Any ideas on a
solution?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Do you copy to another workbook with code ?
If you changed the colors in one of the workbooks it is possible that you have this problem

With VBA you can do this to copy the palette to another workbook

Workbooks("Book1.xls").Colors = Workbooks("Book2.xls").Colors

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl