Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Angie33 Angie33 is offline

Default Formatting Number - Is there any way I can the actual value instea

I need help formatting some numbers. I have column "A" with numbers. In
column "B" I have a formula "A1/0.645" the number comes out as "10.85271318"
when I decrease the decimals all the way it turns to "11". When I copy and
paste special with "value and format" it past it in as "11" but the formula
bar has the full number. Is there any way to past this value just as "11"
with out the entire number showing in the formula bar or any where else. I
just need the actual number. What can I do to make this happen?
Angie33