Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
prakash prakash is offline

Default Source data for a Chart

Hi All,

1. I have a coumn whose values (I mean the entries under that column) are
dynamic are exported from an external file. (ex:when exported column may have
14 rows, next time 100 rows, next time 10 tha way it is dynamic)
2. I have an excel chart whose source data is this column for the graph.
3. How can I dynamycally set the source data =Report!$O$2:$O$14 for
4. How can I set the values in the source so that it adjusts to the actual
number of rows with data every time there is a new export
5. User does not want to change the source everytime it is exported.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Prakash