Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wanna Learn Wanna Learn is offline

Default when certain number is typed in a cell to display a message

Thanks Tim m
I did some thinking over the weekend and I came up with the follwoing
If Target.Cells = 40 Then Call ShowForm
If Target.Cells = 44 Then Call ShowForm
End Sub
This works but I was wondering, did if I leave something out ?

"tim m" wrote:

Try 'data'....'validation' then stick your formula and error message in there.

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello I want to display a message "Please contact your Manager" whenever the
number 040 0r 044 is entered into a cell. F another number besides i040 or
044 is entred nothing happens I tried an if formula but that gets
deleted whenever a number is entred in the cell HELP! thanks