Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default checkbook register

A template creates a new workbook each time it is opened.

The original template does not get overwritten or contain data.

Why would you run out of rows in the template?

Whatever the case..................find the original template on your hard drive
and select then right-click and open.

This opens the actual template, not a new copy.

Select B89:H89 and drag/copy as far as you wish.

Use the format painter to format the banding.

Save the template (*.xlt)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:18:02 -0700, mason
wrote:

I'm using the checkbook register template, and I've run out of rows--and out
of template--at about row 89. How can I extend? Thanks!