Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
FloMM2 FloMM2 is offline

Default How do I set up a graph out of multiple choice survey?

Mareah_0311,
This is not as complicated as you think.
Column A Column B Column C
1st Question Asked Responder1 answer Responder 2 Answer
2nd Question asked ditto ditto
and so on and so forth
Then to make the graph, select all data in cell B2 across top to include all
enties, and down.
Example: If questions are in column A (A1 thru A50) A1:A50 and there were
four people responding, there resonses would be in columns B thru F. Their
answer would fill down the columns.
Once the data is highlighted, select the "Chart Wizard", it looks like a
little bar graph. Depending on how you want your data to look depends on your
selection. But you can always change your mind and go back.

Good luck,
"mareah_0311" wrote:

I am working on my Senior Thesis and trying to take a 10 question multiple
choice survey that I had people complete and chart/graph the results. I
haven't used Excel in years and I am completely lost!!!