Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wylie Coyote Wylie Coyote is offline

Default Inserting columns & rows in worksheets

Thanks Biff. Next question: if I want to insert a formula into one of the
cells in this new column, how do I do that? The formula will be exactly the
same in each worksheet, and will be located in the exact same cell in each
worksheet. Is there any way I can do that in one shot, without having to
repeat the function on each worksheet throughout the entire workbook? Thanx.

"Biff" wrote:

Right click any sheet tab
Select: Select all sheets
Insert your column or row
Right click the sheet tab again
Select: Ungroup sheets

Note: it is very important to remember to do the last step!!!!!!

Biff

"Wylie Coyote" wrote in message
How do I insert a column or row throughout all my worksheets in a
workbook?
I want to repeat the exact same transaction into each worksheet, without
having to program each worksheet individually. Thanx