Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU TUNGANA KURMA RAJU is offline

Default save as w/sheet

I could not follow,canyou please explain in detail. BullionPrices.csv file
is in the web.One of w/book named raju.xls contains a sheet named
BullionPrices.I want the above BullionPrices.csv replaces my BullionPrices
w/sheet.Any easy remedy/

"Gordon" wrote:

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I would like to save a download csv file as w/sheet in a excel file.How?

In Excel, go to File-open. Change the file type at the bottom to csv,
navigate to where you saved the file to. Then follow the instructions.

I would also suggest that you buy and read the book "Excel for Dummies"
(seriously!).