Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default charting from excel to PowerPoint

Try this:
click chart
hold SHIFT, click Edit in Menu and select Copy Picture
then paste this to PP
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"HuaXC" wrote in message
Two questions:
1. If I don't want the legend to show, and instead just have data labels,
end up with a big empty space on the right (initially for the legend). How
do
I center the graph to make use of the space? Otherwise, how may I crop out
the empty space?
2. When I copy the chart object and paste into Powerpoint, the Leader
Lines
leading the data labels into the pie chart disappears. Is there a way to
preserve those lines?

Thanks!