Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Mike Mike is offline

Default Excel auto opens several workbooks full of Gibberish upon startup -- Please Help

Hello,

I am running excel 2002 on a client machine in a domain environment. When
ever I open excel, it automatically opens several workbooks full of junk
text, one of which looks like an old backup listing of my IE favorites. I
don't know this happens, I've tried restalling the entire office suite and
then running office updates again with no change. However, if I log in as a
different user on that machine, excel opens normaly with a blank spreadsheet
ready to go. I'm hoping at least somebody has experienced this before. Any
help is much appreicated.

thanks.