Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David David is offline

Default Count Only Empty Cells AFTER Cells with Data

I have a constant range of cells D8:D31 (two periods per month) on each sheet
where I need to get the number of cells with data, and the number of blank
cells AFTER cells with data. (I don't want to include the empty cells before
the sales data starts). I need to do a projection of sales for the balance of
the year and need number of months with data and the REMAINING months without
data.
I have over 100 sheets, one for each location, and would rather not
customize the formula for each sheet as new locations are added.
Is there a formula (can't see how) or maybe a macro that would give me these
two numbers?